AGREEMENT TO PICKUP & DELIVER:
- The Courier shall pick up all booked parcels in the designated pickup location assigned by the Sender on the scheduled pickup date.
- The Courier shall pick up only all bookings made before the cut-off time of 10:30AM, all bookings received within and beyond the cut-off time shall automatically be re-scheduled for pickup the next working day.
- The Courier shall deliver all parcels of the Sender to the respective Receiver’s address and only be given to the authorized receiver.
- For delivery addresses located in malls/buildings/commercial establishments, the Courier shall only deliver the parcel in the designated receiving/drop-off/hauling area of the said establishment
- The Courier shall only deliver the parcels that are within the Courier’s covered areas. (Please see Annex A for the covered areas of respective service type)
DELIVERY FEES & CHARGES:
- Applicable and/or prevailing published rates upon booking will be followed. Final rates may change upon booking validation and parcel inspection.
- Client may opt for shipping add-ons with corresponding charges such as:
- COD Fee – 2% of the COD Amount (Declared Value)
- Insurance Fee – 1% of the declared Insurance Amount
- Holiday Surcharge – 25php (if applicable to deliver on Holiday)
- The Courier shall impose an additional 25php re-attempt fee after the 2nd attempt for every redelivery attempt made by the Courier caused by the following failed delivery reasons:
- Uncontactable Receiver within 10 mins upon rider arrival in Receiver’s location
- Wrong/Unlocated Receiver address/Delivery address closed
- Consignee not available
- Refused to receive by Receiver
- The Courier shall impose Return Sender Fee amounting to the supposed shipping fee (applicable only if the parcel is not yet settled by Seller/Receiver). For Elite members, the Courier shall impose NO Return Sender Fee provided that the parcel incurred only two (2) delivery attempts.
- The Courier Pickup/Delivery and Company Operations is from 8am to 7pm while OKSXPRESS Customer Service operating hours are from 6AM to 11PM.
- The Courier shall deliver all parcels within the delivery turnaround time:
- Regular Delivery – 1 to 3 working days
- Regional Delivery – 5 to 7 working days
- Same-day Delivery – within the day.
- The Courier shall observe no Office Operations, Pickup, Delivery and COD Disbursements on non-business days (Sunday & Regular Holidays).
- In relation to Section 8, the Courier shall only proceed to Re-Delivery Attempts upon request and approval of the Sender.
- The Courier shall not be liable for any delay due to acts of God or force majeure.
- OKSXPRESS uses pouch size for Regular Delivery and weight (actual or volumetric, whichever is higher) for Regional Delivery as reference for billing. Any additional cost brought by pouch size upgrade or weight increase carried out by OKSXPRESS, then that would be the standard of the delivery cost.
- Pouch Sizes (including flap):
- Extra Small – 7.5”x12”
- Small – 9”x16”
- Medium – 11”x16”
- Large – 15”x20”
- Own Pack Sizes:
- Eco Bag – max 30cm
- Box – max 50cm
- Bulky Pack – max 70cm
- Volumetric Weight formula (applicable for Regional Deliveries)
Length(cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) divided by 3500
- Any additional packaging requested shall have its corresponding charge unless both Company and Seller agreed for free of charge.
- The Sender must accurately declare the content and value of the package. Inaccurate declaration of information regarding the package is entirely the responsibility of the Sender.
- OKSXPRESS prohibits the delivery of items such as corpses or its parts, living or dead animals, drugs, weapons, ammunition, flammable materials, high-value non-aesthetic or aesthetic items, and other items prohibited and restricted by the government.
- The Sender (with the assistance of the Courier, if applicable) must pack the package properly in order to protect the goods inside during the delivery process. If any loss or damage arises due to improper packaging, the loss or damage is the responsibility of the Sender.
- The Sender needs to monitor the number of parcels and double check details in the waybill that has been picked up by the Rider before signing the transmittal form (manual or digital).
- Parcels should be inspected by Rider and sealed by the Sender (includes placing of waybill)
- OKSXPRESS and its Rider have the rights to refuse pickup of improperly packed/damaged/prohibited parcels. If without the knowledge of OKSXPRESS, the sender sends the items that are prohibited and restricted, the sender hereby frees OKSXPRESS from all damages, losses or other costs and demands from any party.
- If the Sender signs his/her signature in the transmittal form without audit, the Sender shall take full responsibility for all issues related to the number of parcels to be picked up.
- Only OKSXPRESS’ Operation Managers or HUB Managers has the right to replace and modify the used pouch or packaging by Sender if the pouch or packaging used is damaged, improperly sealed and/or contradicts our branding upon pickup. Proof of damaged or improper packaging must be sent and validated by Sender first before proceeding with any modifications.
- Final rates may change upon booking validation and parcel inspection. Changes in final rate may apply due to but not limited to pouch upgrade and/or actual vs. volumetric weight validation.
- The Courier uses pouch size for Regular and weight (actual or volumetric, whichever is higher) for Regional Delivery. Any additional cost brought by pouch size upgrade or weight increase carried out by the Courier, then that would be the standard of the delivery cost.
- One cannot use two or more promos at the same time.
- Booking items must be declared and encoded in complete details. Any complaints arising from unwritten modifications or special instructions shall not be acknowledged.
- Booking shall only be made in OKSXPRESS Official Website/Client Portal, Mobile Apps (Android & IOS), OKSXPRESS Bulk Excel Temp Sheet sent to OKSXPRESS Official Email (for Bulk Bookings) and/or Manual booking via OKSXPRESS Facebook Page. Any bookings made outside these platforms shall not be acknowledged nor the Company/Courier be liable in case of fraud, loss, damage of the item or parcel shipped.
INSURANCE AND LIMITATIONS:
- If there is no complaint from the recipient when the item is delivered, three (3) days from the date of successful delivery, the delivery is deemed to have been received properly and in good condition without any problem. Any complaints/claims for loss or damage must be submitted by the sender, and not the recipient.
- Default/Free Insurance: Ten Percent (10%) liability of OKSXPRESS in case of loss, damage, forging, falsification or any equivalent cause mentioned herein, will be limited to the declared value of item not exceeding ten thousand (Php 10,000) pesos. Proof of item value must be submitted such as but not limited to Official Receipt and Sales Invoice.
- Purchased Insurance (1% Insurance Fee): One Hundred Percent (100%) liability of OKSXPRESS in case of loss, damage, forging, falsification or any equivalent cause mentioned herein, will be limited to the declared value of item not exceeding ten thousand (Php 10,000) pesos.
- Claims must be made in writing and submitted to OKSXPRESS within seven (7) working days from transacted delivery date. Processing of claims is within 15 working (fifteen) days after receipt of formal claims.
- Any claims will undergo further investigation.
- Items and parcels that have not been claimed or have not been returned after a duration of three (3) months become the property of OKSXPRESS. OKSXPRESS reserves the right to dispose parcels as needed.
33. The Sender shall not be liable for any untoward incident such as accident or any bodily harm to the Courier’s Riders/Staffs during the whole process stated in Annex B, unless incident arises/occurred in the Sender’s premises (including but not limited to Sender’s registered business address,requested pickup address) due to Sender’s and its related parties’ negligence or effects of wrongful acts.
34. OKSXPRESS offers three (3) types of Payment methods:
- Cash By Sender – applicable to any delivery service type
- Cash By Receiver – applicable to Regular & Same-day Delivery only
- Corporate Invoice – applicable to our Corporate Partner clients
35. Payments processed online shall not be valid without proof of transaction with corresponding reference number.
36. OKSXPRESS shall only acknowledge payments received by the Courier in cash and/or settled with the following payment channels:
- Gcash – 09666378536 (Loise Angelu T)
- UnionBank – 001490006361 (OKSXPRESS Courier Service)
- BPI – 3769253032 (Loise Angelu T)
37. For Regional Delivery, we do not accept COD or Cash by Receiver yet. Payment first always applies upon pickup or through corporate invoice.
38. In case of the Courier’s failure to provide service delivery within agreed time frame, considering the Assumptions stated in this Terms & Conditions, in case of consecutive parcel loss & incurred damages, and in case of failure to issue claims forty (40) after issuance of quitclaims, the Sender has the right to retrieve all pending parcels and/or terminate his/her account.
39. On the other hand, in case of Sender’s failure to pay the Courier any of their lacking and/or pending dues 40-days from the date of its SOA’s issuance date and or , the Courier has the right to hold any pending deliveries and/or terminate his/her account and/or file legal claims wherein expenses in the legal proceedings will be shouldered by the Sender.
- These terms and conditions of service may only be modified, altered or amended in writing signed by both Customer and Company or if the Company/Sender has a prevailing customized agreement with OKSXPRESS; any attempt to unilaterally modify, alter or amend same shall be null and void.
- In addition to the agreement or written terms and conditions on this receipt, OKSXPRESS cannot be prosecuted and burdened with an agreement or other legal basis except with a written agreement approved by the OKSXPRESS Management.
- When handling over mails, parcels or packages to OKSXPRESS, the sender is deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to all delivery terms and conditions stated on this receipt without any coercion from any party, as well as freeing OKSXPRESS from all demands or form of compensation.
- Any court action arising from this contract, the same shall be brought in the proper court of Taguig City to the exclusion of all other courts.
OKSXPRESS Courier Service is committed to protect the customers’ personal information and will take necessary and relevant measures to safeguard the customers’ personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Your privacy is important to us. It is OKSXPRESS Courier Service’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, OKSXPRESS Courier Service, and other sites we own and operate.
As part of the Courier’s transaction with you, we may collect your personal data, including but not limited to:
- Your demographic details (name, gender, civil status, date of birth, address, telephone or mobile numbers, email address, mailing address), proof of identification, and any other information relating to you which you have provided, in submission of any form, and as a result of our interaction with you either online or offline;
- Your bank account information that you provide us in availing our products and services;
- Your social media behavior when you tag, mention, or post photographs of any OKSXPRESS related posts and its subsidiaries publicly on any social media platform (i.e.,Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn, etc.); and
- Your work-related information regarding your company, your ownership, and participation when you apply for vendor or service partner franchise;
We may also collect and store your personal information in a variety of ways:
- When you purchase or avail any of our products, services, promos, activities, and events;
- When you interact with our sales or customer care agents, reservation officers and specialists through email, phone, chat services, or face-to-face meetings;
- When you submit information through manual forms, and online forms on our digital assets (i.e., websites, apps), or contact us through any of our social media accounts (i.e., Facebook, Tiktok, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.);
- When you register, maintain, or use our digital platforms, including our mobile apps;
- When you visit our premises with CCTV surveillance camera that are used for safety and security of our guests, employees, and other visitors of our drop off points/stores/branches;
- When you provide personal information in relation to inquiries, requests, and complaints;
- When you respond to surveys, promotions, and other marketing and sales initiatives;
- When you submit a job application;
- When you are referred to us by third parties or business partners; and
- When you submit your personal information to us for any other reason.
OKSXPRESS may disclose the customers’ personal information to the following parties for the purposes stated above:
- To any of our directors, officers, and authorized employees;
- Agents and service providers who provide services relating to the purposes of which the personal information is collected including data processing services; As well as third-party logistics or subcontractors that have been contracted by OKSXPRESS Courier Service to provide logistics, warehousing, freight-forwarding, financial, technical, administrative, and support services such as information technology, payroll, accounting, sales administration, procurement, training, background investigation, and other services, such as but not limited to allowing users to have access to and enjoy other features of our digital platforms;
- Professional advisers such as lawyers and certified public accountants;
- Bank companies and their respective service providers.
OKSXPRESS conducts automated text (SMS) blasts, informing the Sender of a newly created booking and Receiver of the parcel statuses. To ensure the protection of OKSXPRESS, the Company/Sender, Receivers and Couriers, and for internal audit purpose/s, OKSXPRESS will require the any of the following as proof of delivery with Consignee/Receiver Consent:
- Delivery location (known as “GeoTagging”) or
- An arm/face/etc of Recipient and parcel/mail
If any of the above options are declined by the Customer/Recipient/Data Subject, the Courier will note that the Recipient did not consent to any of the requested proof of delivery and will not proceed to delivery. Thus, parcel/mail will be subject for RTS. Consent from the Customer/Recipient/Consignee should always be secured by the Courier.
As a policy, OKSXPRESS will never share, publish, or post the delivery photos on the app/website or any other site without written consent from both the Company/Sender and Customer/Recipient/Consignee.
If the Sender would like to access, update or correct the provided personal information, the Sender is able to access or correct personal information via his/her Account Portal.
OKSXPRESS does not sell, trade, or rent customers’ personal information to others.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of Nov 2022.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at OKSXPRESS Courier Service you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OKSXPRESS Courier Service’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OKSXPRESS Courier Service website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OKSXPRESS Courier Service at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on OKSXPRESS Courier Service’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. OKSXPRESS Courier Service makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, OKSXPRESS Courier Service does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall OKSXPRESS Courier Service or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OKSXPRESS Courier Service’s website, even if OKSXPRESS Courier Service or a OKSXPRESS Courier Service authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on OKSXPRESS Courier Service’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OKSXPRESS Courier Service does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. OKSXPRESS Courier Service may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, OKSXPRESS Courier Service does not make any commitment to update the materials.
OKSXPRESS Courier Service has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OKSXPRESS Courier Service of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
OKSXPRESS Courier Service may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of OKSXPRESS Courier Service and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Taguig City.